- Navigate to LinkWithin.com to access the related posts widget generator.
- Type the email address you registered with Blogger in the "Email:" field.
- Enter your Blogspot URL in the "Blog Link:" field.
- Click the arrow next to "Platform:" and select "Blogger" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the arrow next to "Width:" and select the number of related posts you want displayed on your blog from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Get Widget!" button to be taken to the Install Widget screen.
- Click the "Install Widget" link, and wait for Blogger to open in a new window.
- Select the blog that you want to add the related posts widget to; then click the "Add Widget" button.
- Drag the LinkWithin widget from the sidebar and drop it beneath the "Blog Posts" box.
- Click the "Save" button at the top of the screen; then click the "View Blog" link to see the widget in action on your Blogspot blog.
Saturday, 30 March 2013
How to Add Related Posts on Blogspot
By Paradox 18:30 Tutorials